Friday, February 27, 2009

Final Mafia scrap wars week

Scrapranos made it to the final week!! Wooo Hooo GO US!!
The final week challenge was to put a "hit" on another gang member and give them a challenge.

I put a "hit" on Michmc. Her challenge:

Everyone knows what a big Rachael Ray Fan I am and love to see her double duty tips and what an altering fool I can be.So for your challenge ... Alter something you wouldn't normally alter. (must be something very different. hint ... Shop at Lowes ) Alter this item and find a creative use for it. Share your altered item (must post pic before altering and after picture) and share the double duty use.

I was "hit" by Lynda. Her challenge to me:

Your layout must be paper..no digital stuff here...You need at least three photos...only one can be colorPhotos have to be both vertical and horizontal in orientation....Your page must have at least one "working" component; so must open, pull out....you get the idea...Your page has to have a one word title...There must be flowers on your page somewhere...afterall it's almost spring...and speaking of Spring...lets see some pastel colors on this baby...I want to see some buttons too....

Here's what I came up with. Thanks for looking :)



This is showing my working component. (pull out tag)

1 comment:

Cami said...

Christa that is absolutely postively GORGEOUSSSS!!!!! Oh I just love this!