Monday, July 28, 2008

A blog reward


Yep for me... from a very good scrappy friend Cami!! Thank you Cami for thinking of me. :) (and all the nice things that you said about me)
Now the rules of such an award.. to pass this award on to someone you think is deserving:
Display logo and link to who gave it to you.
Nominate at least 7 blogs.Add links to those 7 blogs........"Do I even know 7 bloggers??" lol
Leave the nominees a message that they received the award.
The first person I'd like to pass this award to is....
I met Danni a couple of years ago on a Yahoo group. Danni is a very talented scrapper and card maker. She comes up with just the cutest cards!! She also has the 2 cutest kids ever!!! lol
Thank you Danni for sharing your talent with me.
I also would like to pass the award to...
I also met Jennie on a yahoo group a few years ago and was lucky enough to meet her in person. And to top that off as soon as she stepped off the plane and we met for the first time... we went on a week long road trip together!!! (and had the best time!!) Thank you Jennie for not listening to my mother and agreed to that trip! LMBO By the way... it's time for another road trip!
I know it says to pass on to 7 people, but I'venever been good at following the rules!!! hahaha

1 comment:

Danni said...

Awww, thank you Christa!! You made my day!