Monday, March 24, 2008

Good news!! a Tooty Toot Toot

Today on Scrapping the Music my name was picked for last weeks song LO. Scroll down a couple of days to check it out. I'm so excited!! I get a scrappy prize from *Alpha Addict*!!

If you haven't checked this site out. Do it now and join the fun. All you have to do is scrap a LO using the song title or lyrics on your LO. Different song each week. Very fun and very easy!!

Scrapstreet posted the first challenge for week 1!! We were given the 2008 Fashion show website to go through all the different fashions. We had to pick a picture (or more) that we found inspiration from to use on our LO. I worked on my LO over the weekend and I really like the way it turned out. As soon as WV weather decides what it wants to do I'll be able to get a picture. So excited about this challenge!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

that is fab, congrats!!